Trekking in Ecuador
Ecuador is a country with enormous biodiversity in a confined space. The biodiversity of the flora and fauna is particularly large because of the diverse ecosystems.
In addition to great coastal landscapes, jungle areas and fantastic mountain peaks, this small country of South America offers a lot of history. In some cities you can experience the history of Ecuador.
There are many possibilities for trekking.
A combination of adventures, hikes to breathtaking mountain summits and city tours is possible in summer 2017 for interested parties.
Ecuador – Highlights in 14 days
Volcanoes, cities, country and people – hiking and more.
This will be offered to you during the two weeks of the trekking trip to Ecuador:
- Day arrival
- Day Arrival and transfer to Cuenca
- Day hike in El Cajas National Park
- Day City Tour Cuenca with visit Museum Pumapungo, transfer to Baños
- Day Baños, possibility to choose from: hike to Casa del Árbol, walk Bellavista or excursion to Pailón del Diablo
- Day Transfer to Quito, sightseeing
- Day city tour II in Quito and excursion to Mitad del Mundo
- Day hike to the Quito house, volcano Rucu Pichincha (4696 m)
- Day Transfer to Machachi
- Day hike to volcano Corazón (4790 m)
- Day Transfer to Chaupi with ascent of the Ilinizas Norte with two options: 2 days with accommodation in the Refugio (4700 m) or in one day (start at almost 4000 m)
- Day Ilinizas Norte (5126 m)
- Day Transfer from Chaupi to Quito
- Day departure
Your check for the trekking adventure in Ecuador
If you can answer the following questions with yes, you should immediately think about a registration … 😉
Außerdem bringst du diese Eigenschaften mit…
The questions in the check answered with YES and you bring the necessary characteristics with?
Then you should contact us for further questions or register you as soon as possible.
Flyer for Download